|This page focuses on Taylor to see the real life portrayal of Taylor please visit Natalie Hall.|
|Occupation||Student at Marshall High School|
|Portrayed by||Natalie Hall|
Taylor Beecham is a main character in Star-Crossed. She is the Queen Bee of Marshall High School. She is wary of the aliens but finds herself drawn to Drake. She found out that she is pregnant with Drake's baby in Give Me a Torch.
She is portrayed by the actress, Natalie Hall.
These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends: Taylor helps organize the carnival Marshall High School is having and she assigns Julia a job to accept tickets from the people entering the carnival. Drake shows up and briefly flirts with her saying that if she shows "school spirit" he will show his. As he walks away, Taylor smiles at him.
Taylor is a beautiful human girl with a light skin color, brown eyes, and curly/wavy blonde hair. She is always dressed well for every occasion.
Taylor is popular, friendly and fun to be around. She treats everyone with kindness and is an overall nice person, however she does exhibit some emotional issues, as seen when Drake had dismissed her after their sexual encounter discovering she was a human, making her very upset and saddened after the ordeal, after this, she had started to become more self-contained after forming a mutual understanding with Teri.
- Planning school events and throwing parties
Drake: Boyfriend, father of her child
Zoe: Best Friend, unknown status after the revelation
- Taylor is similar to Caroline Forbes from Vampire Diaries, both being popular, both having blonde hair, both having emotional insecurites, both having love interests and both characters having been in a car crash in a season finale.
- "And how's their endurance? Are we talking marathon man or sprint and face plant?"-Taylor in And Left No Friendly Drop to Drake during Biology class.
- "I have to know, you are a good guy, right?" -Taylor in Some Consequences Yet Hanging in the Stars to Drake at the end of her meteor shower party.
- "Why do you always look like you just came from a fight?" -Taylor to Drake in episode (109)
- "A momentary lapse in judgement I can only attribute to a hormone shift or pure boredom."
Appearance on the show
|Taylor Beecham's Appearances|
Taylor did not appear in This Trick May Chance to Scathe You
|Take a look|
Taylor Beecham has their own photo gallery.
For more additional gallery information please visit Layout Guide for gallery information and how to input it.