|“||Humans are so much more colorful.||”|
— Sophia (Pilot)
|This page focuses on Sophia to see the real life portrayal of Sophia please visit Brina Palencia.|
|Home|| Atria (previously)|
|Relatives|| Nox † (Father) |
|Occupation||Student at Marshall High School, Atrian|
|Portrayed by||Brina Palencia|
Pilot: Sophia came from Atria along with seven other Atrians which includes her brother, Roman. Sophia takes a liking to the humans and is confronted by a couple students on her first day attending Marshall High School.
Our Toil Shall Strive to Mend: Regardless of Roman's warning to not let humans come into their home, when nobody is home, Sophia allows Grayson and Enery into her home so they can interview her about Arrival Day.
And Left No Friendly Drop: Sophia watches as military officers tear apart her pod in the Sector for restricted technology. Her mother, Maia, tells her and Roman that her father, Nox, had a phone but she didn't know what it was for. Sophia confronts Roman about it later and reminds him of his promise to get rid of it but Roman insists he needs to know what is on it first. Sophia swims extremely well in the pool at the high school and wants to join the team. Most of the students disagree but some agree. Once it's stated that she's allowed to swim in the meet, she is "poisoned" with an energy drink by a fellow student who purposely gave it to her knowing that she is allergic to caffeine. Sophia nearly dies only to be saved by Roman and Emery. Sophia decides to swim in the meet, after all. Roman later apologies to her for trying to discourage her from joining the swim team.
Sophia has blue eyes and pale skin. She has shoulder length, black hair, and bangs. She has face and arm tattoos due to her being an Atrian, that are natural as far as we know. She looks similar to her brother, Roman.
Sophia is very accepting of others, humans and Atrians alike. She has a strong intrests in human society and wishes to learn more about them. Sophia is very trusting of other humans even if a few have shown "rotten" qualities. She is strong willed and can be stubborn to give up on what she believes is right.
- Sophia has shown an interest in just being a normal high-school girl, and making new friends.
- She likes letting humans learn about the Atrian culture.
- Marshall High School Swim Team
- She is pansexual. In Dreamers Often Lie she told Lukas she really liked Taylor (See: Sophia and Taylor )
- Roman: Brother. (See Sophia and Roman.)
- Unamed: Half - Brother. (Nox and Gloria Garcia's Son)
- Lukas: Good Friend/Crush One-Sided on his side
- Nox: Father
- Maia: Mother
- Taylor: Crush
- "Humans are so much more colorful."-Sophia to Roman in Pilot when he asks why she wants to be friends with humans.
- "I mean, could this day possibly get anymore insane?"-Sophia to Roman in Pilot.
- "I think your a girl people go to war for" -Sophia to Taylor when she asks if she's a girl worth fighting for. in What Storm Is This That Blows So Contrary
Appearance on the Show
|Take a look|
Sophia has their own photo gallery.
For more additional gallery information please visit Layout Guide for gallery information and how to input it.