Natalie Hall is a Canadian actress. She is perhaps best known for the role of Colby Chandler on the soap opera All My Children, and her role as mean girl Kate in Pretty Little Liars.
Natalie Hall born Natalie Melinda Hall is a Canadian/American actress. Hall was born in Canada but moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting dream. Hall is now formerly engaged to the actor Brandon Barash.
Hall is a broadway actress. She joined the cast of the ABC Family hit Pretty Little Liars in August 2011 as Hanna's step-sister, Kate Randall. Natalie went to the same high school as Shay Mitchell and had the role of Ellie King née Davis. She is now going to cast as Taylor in the CW series Star-Crossed.
- 2004 - Have You Heard? Secret Central Tes
- 2010 - Rising Stars
- 2011 - Love's Christmas Journey
- 2012 - The Seven Year Hitch
- 2013 - Plus One
- 2013 - Lucky N#mbr
- 2008 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- 2009 The Good Wife
- 2009–2011 All My Children
- 2011–2012 Pretty Little Liars
- 2013 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- 2013 Drop Dead Diva
- 2014 Star-Crossed (Taylor)
- 2014 True Blood (Amber)
|Take a look|
Natalie Hall has their own photo gallery.
For more additional gallery information please visit Layout Guide for gallery information and how to input it.