|This page focuses on Eric to see the real life portrayal of Eric please visit Jesse Luken.|
|Occupation||Student at Marshall High School|
|Portrayed by||Jesse Luken|
|Last appearance||Passion Lends Them Power|
Eric is a recurring character in Star-Crossed. Eric is a human who has a negative view towards Atrians, he joins, and later leaves the Red Hawks. His father's restaurant got taken down so the Sector could be built. He is building for himself a romance with Julia.
Pilot: Eric says rude words to the Atrians when they first arrive. Eric flirts with Sophia and then he quickly turns flirting into fighting and Roman joins in, along with Eric's friend, Brock. The fight is stopped by soldiers. Later, a confrontation almost occurs between Eric and Roman, again, but this confrontation doesn't lead to fighting. Drake and Eric fight during a party in the woods at night, but the cops show up and they both flee.
These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends: We learn that Eric's father used to own a restaurant but it was shut down because that's where the Sector was built. Eric abducts Drake only to be caught by Grayson and Emery.
Eric is a human with blue eyes, brown hair, and a light skin color. He is fairly tall, athletic and has a deep voice.
- Eric is shown to be aggressive towards the Atrians and is always seen in fights and/or confrontations with especially Drake .
- He no longer wants to be involved with the Red Hawks.
- He is shown to have a caring side when he brings Lukas' family food.
- Eric is on the Marshall High School swim team.
- Eric and Julia kiss in What Storm Is This That Blows So Contrary and Passion Lends Them Power.
- Grayson: Friend (not really on speaking terms) and Marshall High School swim team teammates.
- Julia: Girlfriend (started in What Storm Is This That Blows So Contrary)
- "You like talking to our girls there, Tattie? You think they're pretty?"-Eric confronting Roman in Pilot.
- "I don't care that your dad is some big Atrian hot show. You play by our rules here, got it freak?"-Eric calling Roman a "freak" in Pilot.
- "You eat our food, wear our clothes, breathe our air, but you can't be bothered to pledge our flag?"-Eric asking Drake why he doesn't pledge the American flag in Pilot.
- "You know for a nice girl...you sure don't kiss like one." -Eric to Julia after they kiss in What Storm Is This That Blows So Contrary
Appearance on the showEdit
|Take a look|
Eric has their own photo gallery.
For more additional gallery information please visit Layout Guide for gallery information and how to input it.