|Representation||Marks on bodies|
|Number of Atrian's||N/A|
Atrians are an alien species from a far away planet called Atria. Atrians do not pledge the American flag and this is because of what Drake had said about Atrians not yet being citizens. Atrians are kept housed within a special Sector with a strict curfew. A lot of humans have negative views toward Atrians just like a lot of Atrians have a negative view of humans. The Trags is a faction of Atrians that want to swap the roles of Atrians and humans. There are elders of the 4 tribes of Atrians. Also a leader of a tribe is called an Ikson. There's a tribe called the Iwabas the mystic tribe.
Atrians are very similar to humans, but some of the main differences that we know of right now are:
1) Each Atrian has their own unique markings on their bodies. They're more like birthmarks than tattoos.
2) Atrians can breathe through their skin if need be. They can absorb oxygen from air and water.
3) Atrians have two hearts (one kicks in if the other fails) and two sets of lungs (presumably one set for normal breathing and one set for skin breathing).
4) Atrians have far better healing abilities.
5) Atrians have their own language called Sondiv.
6) Atrians can have their markings removed.
7) Their markings glow blue when in contact with water.
8) Atrians are allergic to a lot of human foods , like cilantro and everything with caffeine in it.
9) They are sensitive to salt and dry air
10) Atrians mature faster then humans
September 17th 2014: Ship crash-landed on Earth in an attempt to flee a dying planet. Humans react with hostility and force, sparking a war between the two races.. which humanity wins.
10 years later: Atrians are living in a special Sector set aside for them. They are surrounded by the military and have a strict curfew at 10. Seven Atrians have now been placed in a human high school as an attempt to see if co-habitation is possible.
Those that have passed on from the land of the living are denoted with a †.
|Take a look|
Atrian has their own photo gallery.
For more additional gallery information please visit Layout Guide for gallery information and how to input it.